Why Should Someone Do Business With You...Rather Than Someone Else?
TACTICS TO GET AND KEEP CUSTOMERS BETTER
This fast paced program focuses on strategies to increase your effectiveness in vital business areas. It challenges participants by asking tough questions, since questioning inspires thought, answering motivates action. It provides the wherewithal to recognize and maximize: your resources, the effects of environmental trends and every day opportunities and challenges.
QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- Would you do business with you? Why? Why not?
- Where do you see your business one year from today? Five years from today?
- If your business disappeared from the face of the planet tomorrow, would anyone notice–would anyone mourn?
- Identify trends and counter trends.
- Identify means to be memorable in the marketplace.
- Garner specific techniques that make staff ambassadors not assassins.
- Identify and implement appropriate and effective leadership style.
By the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Maximize the positive impact and minimize the negative impact of marketplace trends and counter trends.
- Develop the strategies and techniques to execute an effective plan.
- Engage in productive dialog with staff, management, customers and suppliers.
- Implement an appropriate plan to get and keep today’s customers.
—Val J. Halamandaris, President
National Association for Home Care