If I Hear Customer Service One More Time, I’ll…
SERVICE STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE ZERO CUSTOMER DEFECTIONS
This program provides you with invaluable insights to distinguish your staff and your organization from everyone else in the marketplace. It outlines a new perspective with which to view service. It discusses innovative tools to turn your newfound knowledge into action—to turn intangibles into tangibles. Highlighted are the critical advantages of exemplary service; the moments of truth in every organization; developing excellent service providers; and growing new strategies for the long term.
QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- What is the definition of customer service in your organization? Do customers agree it satisfies their needs?
- What is the weakest link in your organization?
- What are you doing to customerize your service?
- Develop the skills to effectively turn strategy into action.
- Identify and incorporate into your service strategy what customer service means to participants and to the organization.
- Evaluate service from a customer-focused perspective and discover how to exceed expectations.
- Make outstanding service a critical advantage.
By the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop an effective service strategy to enable you to get and keep customers.
- Develop a personal action plan to establish and maintain effective long-term customer relationships.
- Appreciate and maximize the crucial ‘territory’ between you and your customers.
—Jim Cory, Editor