Business management expert and best-selling author
Working with organizations to engage, energize and educate
Would You Work for You?
“A great leader sees his people not only as they are, but as they can grow to be.”
STRATEGIES TO BETTER YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
This program encourages you to blend together the art and science of leadership with its psychology—enabling you to motivate, to inspire and to ensure your staff take ownership of their roles and responsibilities while you are effective in your role. The program highlights differentiating between being a boss and a leader; discovering where your strengths and weaknesses lie; determining how to energize those who work with you; utilizing all your tools; and developing an ongoing execution strategy.
QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- What is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?
- What strategies do you use in delegating responsibility?
- What steps are you taking to make your vision a reality?
- Recognize themselves and the impact of their actions.
- Identify the various “roles” within a leader’s job description.
- Develop a company of leaders.
- Determine an effective leadership style.
By the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective communication strategies in order to understand better and be better understood.
- Hire, retain and develop employees.
- Motivate staff toward ever-improved performance.
- Implement the skills and competencies necessary to garner loyalty.
“Your message is very timely and gave us clarity about the tasks ahead. Thank you for your passion around your subject, and willingness to challenge us toward a higher level of performance. I look forward to working with you in the near future.”
Vice President – Agency,
State Farm Insurance